Vattenfall Europe, Berlin – Future-proof communications infrastructure
Vattenfall, the fifth-largest power generator and the largest heat generator in Europe, unifies voice communications at 72 locations in Germany with VoIP communications from Unify.
- Conversion to VoIP in the administrative offices.
- Failsafe infrastructure for voice communications at 72 production locations.
- Installation of a cordless solution at 60 locations.
- Use of a dispatch solution in the grid control center for the transmission network.
- Standardization of procurement and support
- 2 redundant OpenScape UC servers in the administrative network.
- Gateways at various locations.
- A total of 80 OpenScape 4000 communication systems with 4000digital and 12,000 analog ports.
- OpenScape cordless solution at 60 locations.
- OpenScape Xpert Dispatch in the central grid control center.
- 3-year framework agreement.
- Migration to VoIP makes administration more straightforward and user-friendly.
- Failsafe communications infrastructure in production areas.
- Increased flexibility due to network maintenance using cordless telephony.
- Framework agreement ensures cost savings and optimized support.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.