Otto Group Portfolio of companies exploits benefits of communication services from the private cloud
With 123 major companies in its portfolio, the Otto Group markets a wide range of products that are distributed via a large number of sales channels. In order to enhance the agility of these independently operating companies, Otto Group’s IT decision-makers opted for a communication solution from Unify featuring multi-tenant capabilities.
- Deployment of an IP communication solution with multi-tenant capabilities
- Modernization of the communications infrastructure
- Integration of telephony functions into Microsoft Lync
- Greater flexibility and lower operating costs
- Support for new services, such as telecommuting, that embody Otto Group’s company-wide mission (“The Power of Responsibility”)
- Use of open standards that allow for connection with additional systems and equipment.
- OpenScape Voice including SIP trunking
- Around 5,200 OpenStage telephones
- OpenScape Xpressions for unified messaging
- OpenScape Mobile for iOS/Android
- OpenScape UC Application
- OpenScape Contact Center
- OpenScape Concierge attendant console
- Integration of OpenScape functions into Microsoft Lync
- Managed Service
- A multi-tenant-capable IP communication solution hosted in the Otto Group’s data center (private cloud)
- Standardized deployment of communication services
- Future-proof system architecture based on open standards
- Lower operating costs due to central administration
- Faster communication processes thanks to the One Number Service
- Greater ability to balance work and private life owing to the provision of home office technology
- Reduction in maintenance and operating costs
- Support for future.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.