Nilfisk-Advance cuts cost and boosts teamwork with managed UC service
Nilfisk-Advance of Denmark is one of the pioneers of professional cleaning equipment for industry and contract cleaning. With operations in 43 highly competitive markets world-wide, the group has a strong ‘green’ commitment as a member of the Carbon Disclosure Project on carbon emissions reporting.
Nilfisk-Advance wanted to drive corporate-level efficiencies, reducing travel and promoting smarter team working across its global operations, without being drawn into complex ICT/communications investment and service management commitments across many countries.
The company chose a unified communications (UC) platform from Unify. This is delivering state-of-the-art communications for Nilfisk-Advance through a managed service agreement which, by its nature, provides central governance while ensuring that the group is not being drawn into heavy capital investment and the long-term integrations and maintenance issues associated with it.
- State-of-the-art communications
- One voice numbers and greater team collaboration
- Faster global team working and simpler project development
- Cheaper calls between regional company locations
- Central governance and service operation handled through a managed service agreement: reduced operational complexity via a globally consistent SLA, reduced service costs and a single point of contact for multi-vendor management
- System transformation and the complete programme financed from operating not capital expenditure.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.