The Malthouse Surgery Telephony Project
The Malthouse Surgery (based in Abingdon) is the largest of 82 practices in Oxfordshire, with close to 20,000 patients. They regularly receive in excess of 1,000 calls per day. The doctors and staff are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centered healthcare. They run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services, including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
- Provide a new on-premise voice communications system that conforms to NHS Standards.
- Replace all existing IP Handsets.
- Provide a system that will allow the practice to manage inbound calls from patients more effectively.
- Reduce patient wait times and complaints.
- Provide live and historical call statistics, allowing the practice to monitor and react accordingly to peaks and troughs in patient calls.
- Atos Unify OpenScape Business with its MyAgent Contact Center software, providing queuing with queue position, Live Call Statistics and the ability to move agents around in queues and present skill levels to handle more or less calls.
- MyPortal for all internal staff to see availability, presence status, IM, visual voice mail indication.
- New Atos Unify OpenScape IP Handsets with Gigabit upload so as not to reduce network speed.
- Full OpenReach management and one bill for all services.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.