Luna Calzados adopts a digital workplace transformation, enabling new capabilities for more agile, efficient and collaborative work
Unify and TELEFON RAD consolidate and streamline Luna Calzados’ communications infrastructure – reducing cost and complexity, while improving customer service and staff collaboration.
- Improve customer communications and
- Reduce costs and simplify the communications
- Streamline communication channels, overcoming the barriers imposed by legacy
- Adopt a digital workplace transformation, enabling new capabilities for more agile, efficient and collaborative work
- Telefon Rad, official partner of Unify, following their analysis of needs and user profiles, proposed a model of deployment based on a consolidated platform at headquarters delivering voice services across their network of stores.
- The OpenScape Business platform was deployed, giving the user an advanced communication solution:
- One-click audio conferencing
- Web collaboration with document sharing and digital white board
- High-definition video conferencing
- User Presence tells who is available and how to contact them.
Satisfaction all around
Marked improvement in customer service, with One Number Service allowing easy access to our receptionist.
- Team collaboration between employees, anywhere, on any device, staying always
- Streamlined need for multiple devices, whether working at the office or on the
- Reduced cost with the ITSP, while the addition of links has allowed a reduction in the total number of communication
- Reduction of TCO, with 60% savings on the cost of telephone and internet providers, amortizing the investment in less than a year.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.