Even in peak periods, Unify Office ensures Loxam connects with their customers
Closer to customers – always available, even in peak periods
Loxam, a construction machinery and equipment rental company, strives to ensure every customer inquiry is answered, especially during times of great demand. After only 6 months of deployment, and with only a select number of features implemented thus far, it’s clear: Loxam’s investment in Unify Office has already paid off.
- Relieve the pressure on consultants in rental stations while fully addressing customer inquiries, even during peak periods
- Capture and leverage a customer database for an active, customer-centric approach
- Help improve business stability beyond seasonal peaks
- Consolidate the telephony contract landscape
- Set a strong communication foundation with Unify Office: a highly scalable, cloud-based platform
- Start by integrating 20 rental stations and 150 user profiles and efficiently onboard further rental stations on a continuous basis
- Establish efficient and flexible call management workflows and implement Loxam’s own Customer Service Center
- Integrate Salesforce for easy access and updating of client data
- Begin telephony contract consolidation to a single, uniform cloud service
- Customer inquiries are efficiently and flexibly distributed, helping to reduce lost calls, even during seasonal peak periods
- Reduced operating costs with telephony contract consolidation
- Easy-to-use, centrally managed platform functionality means better adoption and ROI
- Better leverage customer data for outbound activities (e.g. promotional offers to drive business outside of high demand periods)
- Full solution break-even point achieved after less than six months
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.