How contact center transformation has enabled LateRooms.com to shrink their cost of sales
LateRooms.com, one of the UK’s leading online accommodation specialists, has updated their contact center, transforming the way their staff work and the communications technology they use. This has enabled them to halve their cost of sales while increasing their conversion rates. At the core of their transformation was their partnership with Unify, which has supported their IT transformation and delivered a state of the art contact center solution – the OpenScape Contact Center.
- Transform the call centre environment to support continued rapid growth, while driving service improvements.
- Improve call handling and minimize cost per call.
- Provide a robust workforce management system.
- Access more accurate management information and reporting to allow full visibility of call centre performance and fulfil customer service improvements target.
- Ensure system resilience and scalability to support ongoing business growth including global expansion.
- OpenScape Contact Centre solution from Unify.
- Call Director integrated IVR capability.
- Impact 360 Workforce Management software from Verint.
- Range of professional services to support implementation and training needs.
- Unify converged IP communication platform – OpenScape 4000.
- Ongoing maintenance and technical support.
- Increased calls to booking ratios by over 50%.
- Reduced cost of sales by 50%.
- Reduced call volume by 35%.
- Improved first contact resolution.
- Programme payback in less than 12 months.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.