Voice4Nds – the voice of digitalization IT.Niedersachsen driving the digital transformation with all IP.
The State Government of Lower Saxony in Germany is actively shaping its digital transformation. IT.Niedersachsen, on behalf of the Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport, launched the Voice4Nds project in conjunction with Unify to renew their communications network across the state administration structure in Lower Saxony.
- Replacement of outdated and high maintenance telecoms systems in Hanover and Braunschweig with a modern, IP-based communications solution
- Migration during live operation without impacting accessibility
- A highly reliable and secure communications solution
- Central administration of communication systems being replaced
- Efficient operation at calculable costs
- Introduction of unified communications and collaboration
- Provision of a central access level for all IP connection across all state authorities in Lower Saxony.
IT.Niedersachsen selected Unify for this complex migration through a tender process. The project included:
- Implementation of OpenScape Voice
- Improving and accelerating processes with OpenScape UC Application
- Renewal of phones with OpenStage end devices
- Provision of value added services, including OpenScape Web Collaboration for digital cooperation
- OpenScape Concierge for professional attendant services
- Customized rollout support
- Communication as a managed service
- OpenScape Contact Center for service desk.
- Standardized provision of voice services with a central IP communications solution
- Use of value added services like direct telephone dialing from documents, web and telephone conferences, and integration of mobile end devices
- High level of reliability with geo-redundant solution
- Needs-based provisioning of communications services for better collaboration, e.g. audio and video conferencing
- Reduction of maintenance and operating costs
- Rapid response in the event of failure with Full Managed Services 24/7
- Solid basis for future planning thanks to the modern, standard-based system architecture (of OpenScape Voice).
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.