DB Regio Bavaria Transport Management dispatches and monitors nearly 3,500 trains daily.
The OpenScape solution from Unify ensures efficient and robust handling of all control center communications.
DB Regio Bavaria Transport Management wanted a communication system that would:
- Reduce down time risks
- Reduce communications costs
- Include control center technology that can support up to six communication lines per user
- Improve communication between train and dispatch teams
- Support integration of Munich suburban trains to improve internal communication
- OpenScape Voice with geo-redundant architecture
- OpenScape Xpert with 24 workstations.
- Mobility solution for cost effective integration of GSM subscribers
- OpenScape 4000 system as a gateway
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) connection to the train travel information
- Active Network components from Enterasys
- Managed Services to support operating and monitoring of the system
- Replaced the outdated control center system with a modern, future proof, highly available IP-based communication solution
- Leverage modern, flexible and open communication infrastructure for reduced costs
- Efficient collaboration between transport management, train staff and external partners through the consolidation of train and phone numbers
- Carrier-grade availability (five 9s), and simplified disaster recovery planning with a comprehensive system redundancy solution
- Significant cost saving through the integration of GSM
- Improved dispatcher response times through the clear, user friendly OpenScape Xpert interface
- Comfortable, adaptive control center workstations as a result of connectivity options for several receivers, loud speakers, microphones and headsets
- Optimal administration support via Managed Services
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.