In partnership with Unify CPFL consolidated its communications and reaped significant financial, environmental and commercial rewards.
CPFL Energia Group needed to integrate the communications of 40 operating companies and consolidate four contact centers to better serve 6.7 million customers in Brazil.
- Growth through acquisition meant CPFL needed to consolidate its communications environment to secure future business ambitions and support rapid expansion
- New consumer regulations meant CPFL needed to upgrade its contact center operations and capitalize on the opportunity of delivering customer contact services to other suppliers in the sector
- CPFL needed an energy efficient and cost effective call center communications environment.
- A tailored package of solutions was developed using OpenScape Voice, OpenScape Contact Center Enterprise, OpenScape Contact Center Voice Portal, and Managed Services
- The new solution seamlessly unifies disparate locations and supports centralized call distribution while delivering the low TCO (total cost of ownership) CPFL needs
- An OpenScape Contact Center platform delivers integrated voice, chat and voice recording, boosting the performance and availability of call center agents.
- CPFL has met regulations set by the Brazilian Electricity Agency: today 85% of consumer calls are answered in under 30 seconds
- CPFL Atende now provides customer contact services to companies across the CPFL Group as well as external companies in the energy sector
- The new cost center infrastructure has boosted agent productivity and improved call management between sites
- CPFL has achieved cost savings of $18,000 a year
- The IT department has cut energy consumption by 23% and reduced CO2 emissions by 300kg a year.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.