Clark Atlanta University improves organizational communications and cuts support costs by 50 percent
Clark Atlanta University opens new communications channels for students and parents with Unify and Black Box Expertise.
- Replace a legacy PBX to deliver improved communications capabilities and enhanced call handling capacity at a reduced cost
- Implement a unified communications solution that would transform working for staff, deliver improved call management abilities, and support a new collaboration platform for staff and students
- Instigate a smart new approach to communications that enables the university to evolve its communications infrastructure to keep up with emerging communication demands within strict budgetary constraints
- Deliver a communications solution that could effectively and cost-efficiently deliver all the capacity and flexibility the university needs today and into the future.
- OpenScape UC Server
- OpenScape Voice
- OpenScape UC Application
- OpenScape Contact Center.
- Delivered new convenience and capabilities to students, faculty, and staff, including caller ID and more responsive call centers
- Projected annual savings of 50 percent on service contracts
- Projected 10 percent increase in customer satisfaction from the call center
- Moved from limited, inflexible infrastructure to flexible, open standards from Unify.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.