Chester County Hospital improves patient care and clinical decision making
Chester County Hospital employs a Healthcare Communications Terminal solution from Unify to enhance clinician productivity and patient satisfaction.
- Streamlined clinician access to patient information, ensuring the right patient gets the right medication at the right time
- Provide fast and secure roaming access to the hospital’s key health information systems for more than 2,000 clinicians and ancillary staff at any point-of-care in the hospital
- Minimize administration overheads for clinicians per shift and boost cross functional collaboration on patient cases.
- Implementation of 240 OpenScape HealthStation terminals, equipped with RFID secure smartcard readers
- Soarian Clinicals, Soarian Enterprise Document Management, and Soarian Medication Administration Check from Siemens Healthcare.
- Streamlined and eliminated steps in the care workflow process
- Ready access to information with terminals in all patient rooms
- Delivers significant time savings with single sign-on and “smart card” for clinicians
- Enhanced compliance with HIPAA and Joint Commission requirements
- Improved patient satisfaction has resulted in higher HCAHPS scores
- The hospital has been acknowledged for its work in promoting and advancing operational performance for the benefit of public welfare.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.