Managed Services enhance key organizational activities and logistics at Brussels Airport
Thanks to a five-year, single-provider Managed Services contract with Unify, The Brussels Airport Company and its commercial partners are now enjoying the advantages of proven, best-in-class communications technology.
Serving 78 passenger airlines and 16 freight airlines at one of Europe’s busiest airports, The Brussels Airport Company sought to provide best-inclass telecom support for the primary activities of the airport. To achieve this goal, the organization decided to outsource the management of the airport‘s telecom infrastructure. They looked for a partner that could provide the best technology guarantees, the best communication options for passengers and commercial partners, and the most attractive financial offer.
- Enterasys IP backbone for voice, data and multimedia applications
- Solid and reliable network infrastructure
- OpenScape platform for Unified Communications
- HiPath wireless network
- Managed Services portfolio including messaging, conferencing, call ticketing and voice over Wi-Fi
- Extensive services portfolio, installing a single telephone line to managing LAN-to-LAN connections
- On-site team/help desk for 24/7 support
- A five-year single-provider Managed Services framework.
The ICT architecture, built on Enterasys, a Unify company backbone, supports the most critical real-time and multimedia applications, such as VoIP, video, camera monitoring, IP TV and additional security services. Airport staff, commercial partners and travelers can use Unified Communications over the company’s OpenScape platform. Ongoing technology updates, along with numerous Managed Services, enables The Brussels Airport Company to provide best-in-class telecom support to its entire airport community.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.