Successful migration to cloud contact center solution
With around 7 million customers, Schwäbisch Hall claims to be Germany’s largest building society. The financial services provider with over 6,000 employees is one of the leading providers of construction financing.
Schwäbisch Hall commissioned Atos Unify to implement the CXone cloud contact center solution in compliance with the strict regulatory requirements set by BaFin/EBA. With the successful migration to CXone, Schwäbisch Hall can offer its customers a true omnichannel experience. Customer inquiries can now be answered consistently and efficiently across channels. In addition, the total cost of ownership has been noticeably reduced compared to the old solution.
- Cloud solution instead of the previous on-premise solution
- Transformation of the existing Call Center into an Omnichannel Service Center
- Flexibly configurable for fast adaptation to processes
- Integration of the existing CRM/ERP solution
- High security and reliability
- Compliance with BaFin/EBA regulations
- Open cloud platform NICE CXone with over 300 simultaneously usable agent workstations, expandable at any time
- BaFin/EBA-compliant implementation
- Outbound dialer
- CXone IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- CXone Omnichannel Routing with Chat, Co-Browsing and Video
- CRM Integration Workforce Management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration
- Total cost of ownership of cloud contact center platform lower compared to on-premise solution
- Intelligent, skills-based routing for inbound and outbound communications via phone, email, and chat
- High availability of cloud services
- Web-based desktop applications for agents and managers
- Standard and customizable reporting (for historical and real-time reports)
- Customer Success Management to fully exploit the solution potential
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.