Belgian Banque CPH adopts Unify’s OpenScape Business to strengthen its customer intimacy strategy
In developing its online services and close community relationships, Banque CPH has chosen Unify’s OpenScape Business communications solution to help future-proof itself.
Banque CPH is a cooperative bank. Besides its head office in Tournai, it includes 26 branches. The quality of contact between Banque CPH and its customers is a major part of the bank’s identity. In the age of Internet banking, it is necessary to meet several challenges:
- provide innovative online services
- maintain good customer relationships
- control costs
- increase productivity and flexibility
- realize organic growth of 5% per year
Banque CPH asked Unify to provide the UC technology to support these ambitions.
OpenScape Business allows Banque CPH to develop its highly personable customer intimacy strategy without abandoning its past telecommunications tools, while respecting the integrity of its established data network which could not be impacted by the VoIP solution. OpenScape Business offers important financial advantages with a two-year ROI and more flexible service. The project included:
- retention of existing communications hardware
- compatibility with the bank’s internal VPN
- migration of the 26 branches to OpenScape Business
- integration of the myPortal interface
- integration of an OpenScape Business X8 center at the Tournai head office and X5-X3 in three other main offices, resulting in an IP telephony structure with unique Internet access through two PRA connections to the headquarters
- transition to “full VoIP”
- One Number Service.
The OpenScape Business UC platform provides Banque CPH with a modern, customer-oriented IP voice infrastructure – a solution with a twoyear ROI. This is possible due to:
- protecting the original investment in its current technology
- increased productivity in the branches and head office through transparent collaboration using the myPortal interface
- reducing costs by using the existing IP-VPN network
- an extended service level agreement (SLA) guaranteeing ICT support for the bank’s activities.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.