Unified Communications offer ACP a different, more efficient way of working
ACP is the Belgian market leader in CO² recycling and distribution. With a track record going back almost 120 years, the SME numbers a lot of beverage industry majors among its customers. ACP distributes CO² throughout Europe from 4 production units. Says general manager Jan De Ridder: “Ease of communication with our customers and colleagues at the various sites is vital. In our business, we have to be able to react fast.”
De Ridder: “CO² is used in dozens of applications. We all know about the bubbles in soft drinks, but CO² is also used in industrial cleaning. And also as a packaging gas in the food industry to keep products fresh for longer.”
- Permanent availability, even at weekends
- Smart transfers between colleagues
- Keeping Total Cost of Ownership under control
- SIP trunking
- Atos Unify OpenScape Business
- Unified Communications
- Keeping the telephones and switchboard
- Linking with Outlook and initial training.
- No more lost calls
- Fast and accurate transfers, to the right colleagues – even at weekends
- A new way of working, focusing more on transparent communication
- Cost savings thanks to SIP trunking.
Interested in our Solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.