Enhance your customer relationships with every interaction
Do these challenges sound familiar?
High abandoned call rates
Missed service level targets
Low customer satisfaction
Low first-contact resolution
High agent turnover
Atos Unify OpenScape Contact Center meets and beats those challenges by helping you keep pace with customers’ demands, giving you a competitive edge as an intuitive inbound contact center.
It’s designed to maximize first-contact resolution through intelligent skills-based routing, along with built-in expert presence and collaboration tools.
Atos Unify OpenScape Contact Center Agile
- Single site, up to 100 concurrent agents
- Group-based routing of inbound phone, IVR, call backs, and email
- Integrated database with real-time and historical reporting
- Integrated basic IVR
- Pre-packaged CRM plug-ins
- Works with Atos Unify OpenScape Business voice platform
Atos Unify OpenScape Contact Center Enterprise
- Single site or multi-site ready
- Designed for growth, supporting up to 1500 concurrent agents per system, 7500 agents per cluster
- Improved agent performance with omni-channel skills-based routing of inbound and outbound voice, callbacks, IVR, email, web chat, voicemail, fax, social media and bots
- More informed decisions with integrated reporting and comprehensive analytics options
- Self-service optimization with Interactive Voice Response, Voice Portal options (with speech recognition and text-to-speech) and chatbot / AI partner integrations
- Optimized ecosystem options with pre-packaged and custom Social Media, CRM and WFM integrations
- Voice platform choice, with Atos Unify OpenScape Business, Atos Unify OpenScape 4000 and Atos Unify OpenScape Voice interoperability
- Remote and distributed work support with an integrated (WebRTC) softphone option
- All-in-one option with native recording built in
- Cloud voice options with UCaaS integrations
- Ecosystem differentiation with numerous REST API choices
- Security built-in not bolted on
Customer service, made simple
As a multichannel system for routing, tracking and handling customer phone, email and web chat interactions, Atos Unify OpenScape Contact Center provides intelligent skills-based routing, ensuring that all customer contacts are directed to the most qualified person to handle the interaction, as quickly as possible.
The agent and manager interfaces are easy to use and packed with tools to help get the job done. And it meets the demands of today’s multimedia contact center, while keeping pace with future requirements.
Tools to offer world-class customer service
We provide a single, unified client for administration, management and historical and real-time reporting to simplify operations. Atos Unify OpenScape Contact Center can also be deployed as a virtual contact center by centrally locating it in a data center, or by networking multiple servers together, allowing you to easily scale up to 7,500 agents. And with an integrated IVR, you can provide an automated and intelligent ”front end” to your contact center, without the usual cost and complexity.
What does it all add up to?
Improved service levels. Higher efficiency. Reduced agent turnover. And happier customers.
What our clients say about us
Sauder Woodworking uses Atos Unify OpenScape Contact Center over eight different operating units to deliver a multi-channel (Voice, Email, and Chat) customer experience.
“While the primary project driver was the elimination of a high risk situation (outdated and de-supported voice system), Sauder gained an enterprise voice solution, which was highly scalable, carrier grade resilient, centrally managed, and gained rich features and functionality.”
Jan Arvay, VP Information Technology
Atos Unify’s comprehensive customer engagement solution for SMBs.
Interested in our Contact Center solutions?
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.