Now and What's Coming - Virtual Get Together of our Technology Partners
“Now and what's coming” - under this banner, 44 Unify technology partners met for a virtual meeting on Tuesday, November 27th.
After a very successful face-to-face partner event last year, we were curious to see how the participants would experience a virtual meeting, as the digital workplace enables virtual meetings via web conferencing. But how did the participants react to this virtual approach?
During these three hours the following content was presented:
- By introduction, Jan Hickisch provided an overview of Unify, our portfolio, and the integration into the Atos Digital Workplace, underlining the importance of communication between people, data and things.
- Lothar Bauer presented the innovations of our large enterprise solutions, and showed scenarios and use cases for digital transformation into the cloud.
- Rolf Müller introduced the new features of OpenScape Business for small and medium customers focusing certainly on the telephony interworking and integration with Circuit.
- The innovations in Devices were presented by Gunnar Boll, with some interesting application scenarios with the Circuit Meeting Room, our huddle room solution.
- In the next presentation, Wim de Bauw focused on interesting insights about Circuit and OpenScape Cloud, talking about our achievements in 2018 in the areas of user and collaboration experiences, as well as security, compliance and partner readiness.
- Under the topic “Together we can so more” Mischa van Oijen presented cPaaS and Cloud integrations. He used the example of Zapier, showing how easily bots can be integrated into Circuit. Mischa also introduced the Circuit Developer Community.
- At the end of the Technology Partner Event, Jan Hickisch provided data points on how important task management solutions are for employee productivity. He introduced a new cooperation between Unify and MeisterLabs, and asked Philip Pilwarsch to present the task management solution. Philip Pilwarsch from Meisterlabs showed how Task Management can work together with Circuit. The combination of task management and collaboration increases productivity and effectiveness.
The feedback from the event participants was very positive, and the change towards a virtual meeting experience was well received. Many participants indicated they prefer virtual meetings, but most would like to have a mix of both – virtual and onsite meetings. Next time we will also try to have more room for open discussions at the end.
Clearly, we and our partners are striving to keep one step ahead on the path to digital transformation. Together, we will be able to lead our customers to a more productive and efficient work environment.
We are already looking forward to the next event – whether virtual or in person!