New OpenScape Enterprise V10 – reliable, secure, intuitive and efficient
We are excited to announce that OpenScape Enterprise Solution Version 10 is available. The new version delivers enhanced reliability and security, a number of usability enhancements such as UC client support for macOS and Linux, improved chat with support of attachments and focus on accessibility with keyboard navigation to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
OpenScape Enterprise is our communication platform for large enterprises to improve the communication and collaboration experience for enterprise customers, enabling them to increase productivity, offer better customer services, be more secure on the network and save on communication costs. A single view brings voice, video, screen share, messaging, and file sharing together, and its high availability and scalability improve teamwork and make communication intuitive, flexible and simple.
The launch of OpenScape Enterprise Version 10 includes new versions of the OpenScape Voice Ecosystem, OpenScape UC and OpenScape Management Applications.
Based on customers and partners feedback we are excited to announce the following three key enhancements:
Satisfy customer needs with enhanced user experience and improved accessibility
- SIPREC enhancements with support of SBC and OpenScape Branch as a SIPREC recording client and functionality for Public Safety applications
- Facilitate direct media and increase voicemail message capacity
- Focus on serviceability e.g. automated software updates
- Enhanced UC client capabilities with improved chat (incl. support of attachments), enhanced favorites panel and backup call routing
- Improved accessibility with keyboard navigation and hotkeys, high contrast mode, support of screen readers and name announcements/notifications
- Enhanced OpenScape Mobile Pro App with renewed UI for contacts, chat and call journal
- Support push notifications for Android and iOS
- Simplified management of OpenScape solutions with new custom fields, configuration of organization units and notifications filtering
- Better serviceability with automatic software updates for OpenScape Voice
Broader addressable market with client support for all operating systems
- UC client support for macOS and Linux with integrated WebRTC functionality (via built-in softphone) enabling zero-touch installation
- Focus on the ecosystem with new WebClient API, IP V6 support for softphone, VDI support with VMware Horizon and multitenancy light
Meet security needs by ensuring business continuity and using latest technologies
- Provide latest security updates
- Support latest OpenScape Desk Phone CP devices
- New certified server hardware
Those entire feature improvements enhance the power of your business communications – regardless of where you work, meet, or what device you’re using, OpenScape Enterprise helps bring everything and everyone together, seamlessly, securely, and at the lowest cost.