Atos and RingCentral bring Unify Video to the UK, USA and Australia
Atos and RingCentral (a pioneer in cloud communications) have announced a regional expansion launch this quarter. The two companies are bringing Unify Video by RingCentral to the UK, USA, and Australia in an effort to accelerate the evolution of the workplace. This independent video solution with team messaging enhances online meetings and supports teams in working smarter together.
Building on RingCentral’s intuitive approach to communication and collaboration, alongside Atos’ and Unify’s exceptional digital products, Unify Video improves collaboration anywhere. The new solution is a valuable entrant to the growing space of video collaboration, an environment that has skyrocketed throughout 2021.
“We’ve steadily expanded internationally and Unify Video is now available in 11 countries, including most recently the USA, UK, and Australia. Atos has begun implementation of Unify Office by RingCentral for their own 110,000 employees worldwide with an initial deployment of 30,000 in over 20 countries. We are seeing promise in Atos’ long standing relationships and trust in the European continent.” Sahil Rekhi, VP Global Strategic Partnerships, RingCentral.
What is Unify Video
Based on the integrated video meeting and team messaging solution from RingCentral, Unify Video provides customers with access to high-availability, high-quality meetings, which integrate seamlessly with team messaging, calendar, task, and contact management, as well as file and screen sharing. The resulting” Smart Video” experience is ideal for the modern workforce.
“Unify Video by RingCentral offers customers enterprise-grade quality video integrated with team messaging, delivered and operated from Europe ensuring that compliance requirements are met around data sovereignty and security,” said Robert Vassoyan, EVP, Head of Unified Communications and Collaboration and Head of Healthcare and Life Sciences at Atos.
A new solution for the UK, USA, and Australian workforce
The offering leverages the existing Unify Office environment by RingCentral and will be delivered from the same German data center in Frankfurt. The Unify Video experience is designed to make meetings smarter, with a wide selection of team messaging and video capabilities for better team collaboration. The result is a single solution that adheres to the needs of data protection requirements in Europe. Unify Video is already available in Spain, Austria, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium, and Italy as well.
Other notable reads on the Atos & RingCental Partnership:
- USA launch press release ENG
- Australia launch press release ENG
- UK launch press release ENG
- UC Today article: Launch of Unify Office in US, UK and Australia
- Blog interviews: Simon Skellon, Atos Chief Sales Officer
- Atos Germany launch press release (RingCentral ENG | Atos ENG DE)
- Atos Unify Office launch blog (overall proposition) (ENG | FR | DE)
- From contract to launching 8 countries in 7 months (blog)
- Sept France + 6 major European countries launch press release (RingCentral | Atos)
- July product announcement press release (RingCentral | Atos)
- Feb partnership announcement press release (Atos)
- Blog interviews: Sebastian Tietz, Atos Group VP Cloud UCC & Mark Smith, Atos Unify Office CMO
- RingCentral is a 6x Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader
- RingCentral awards & industry accolades 2020