A New Opportunity for Small and Medium Business
Greetings to our customers and partners from the OpenScape Business Solutions team! We want to let you know about the new OpenScape Business Software Release V2R6.
The new version delivers exciting benefits to accelerate business communication and customer satisfaction:
- myPortal @work - our new Common UC Client now with WebRTC based VoIP/Softphone Integration for UC Smart and UC Suite environments. Just plug in your headset and benefit from built-in telephony & UCC services with a single user experience.
- OpenScape Business Circuit Connector enhancements: Enhanced Call Control capabilities through an empowered connector providing telephony services Call Control features for Circuit calls via OpenScape Business, like hold and retrieve, decline, consultation, transfer etc. and be able to control your desktop phone device via Circuit GUI (CTI). A perfect hybrid cloud approach combining powerful enterprise telephony features with Circuit Cloud collaboration capabilities (available at the beginning of 2019).
- UC Suite & Smart Enhancements: We have listened to you and have fulfilled your requests to optimize our UC Suite solution in areas of Call Journal, Pop Up information, UC Suite Privacy, New Hot Key options, enhanced search options in directories and much more.
- Convenience Improvements: Want to get rid of unwanted and annoying calls? Just use our new blacklist feature and be able to block incoming calls, as well as anonymous calls.
- New Devices: Two new devices to expand our OpenScape DeskPhone CP Portfolio - the new CP100 is an attractive well priced low-end IP phone, and the new CP600E which brings similar communication capabilities as the CP600, but is a lower priced option. Both devices will be available with our V2R6 enriched HFA system protocol.
- Enhanced UC features for CP Phones: Along with the new CP600E phone (in addition to our existing UC capabilities for CP400/600 HFA phones), we are now providing new UC features like Visual Voicemail integration and conversations which can be synchronized with our UC Clients.
- Serviceability: Ease of use is key for our customers. For quicker and simplified configuration of OpenScape CP Phones, we have implemented new deployment service options, such as secure transmission of required credentials. To simplify “rehost” scenarios, a new process called CLS connect reduces the effort for customers and partners and saves time when switching/exchange to new hardware.
The entire OpenScape Business Team wishes you a peaceful holiday season and a happy new year — as well as joyful communication with OpenScape Business, your All-In-One Telephony and UCC Solution designed for Small and Medium Customers.