We live our environmental responsibility
Since 1993, Atos Unify has developed products with low energy consumption in mind. We keep an eye on sustainable, resource-sparing use of raw materials and environmentally friendly production in compliance with ISO14001. Unify also complies with national and international industry standards such as:
- ISO 14021 standards for environmental product declarations (EPD)
- ISO 14040 (Life Cycle Assessment – General Principles and Practices)
- ISO 11469 (Generic identification and marking of plastic products)
- IEC Guide 109 (Environmental Aspects – Inclusion in Electro-technical Product Standards)
- European & Chinese RoHS (Restriction of specific hazardous substances, in electric an electronic devices)
- EU-REACH (Registration, evaluation, authorisation and limitation of chemicals
- EU-RoHS (Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment)
THE BLUE ANGEL is the first and oldest environment-related label for products and services.
The proprietor of this environmental label is the German Federal Ministry for the environment, nature protection and reactor safety.
Unify is the first company to fulfill the high standards of THE BLUE ANGEL in protecting the environment and the climate with its VoIP telephones.
That is achieved by high energy efficiency, efficient use of materials as well as an environmentally friendly recycling concept.
‘The following SIP based Voice over IP phones have been certified with the German BLUE ANGEL label:
- Atos Unify OpenScape Desk Phone CP 100/200/205/400/600/600E
The following Atos Unify communication system has been certified with the German BLUE ANGEL label:
- Atos Unify OpenScape Business X5
Nomination for Blue Angel Award
Since 2008, the German Sustainability Prize has been awarded to companies who promote ideas for a sustainable society in a special way. The award is an initiative of the Stiftung Deutscher Nachhaltigkeitspreis e.V. in collaboration with the Federal Government, the Council for Sustainable Development and various business associations as well as civil society organizations and research institutions and the award ranks among the most significant German prizes in the area of sustainability. The “Blue Angel Prize” has been awarded as a special prize since 2012 to the company, initiative or public establishment which supports the eco-label in outstanding ways and thus contributes in particular measures towards environmental protection.
The judging panel of the German sustainability prize merits our national and international dedication to the circularization of Blue Angel with a nomination for the ‘Blue Angel Prize’.
ENERGY STAR is an US Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals to save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency. Products that earns the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency criteria or requirements set by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
Learn more: www.energystar.gov
Unify is a ENERYG STAR partner participating in the ENERGY STAR program for enterprise Servers and telephony.
The Atos Unify products having earned ENERGY STAR certification are:
- Atos Unify OpenScape Desk Phone CP 100/200/205/400/600/600E/700/700X