Updates to Atos Unify OpenScape UC with enhanced user experience and increased productivity
On July 29th we have released our new version of OpenScape UC V10R4 offering enhanced reliability, a number of usability enhancements such as a new UC Desktop App with integrated WebRTC functionality for macOS, integrated mouse pointer with comment options, out of office notifications with Microsoft 365 and new ways to initiate and receive calls as well as support of video for Atos Unify OpenScape 4000 with Atos Unify OpenScape Mobile Pro to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
OpenScape UC delivers seamless, intuitive, and efficient communications and thus enhances workforce productivity. OpenScape is based on the Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), which enables it to easily integrate within a customer’s existing IT and application environment.
OpenScape UC enables enterprises of any size to collaborate seamlessly beyond the boundaries of the traditional office, improving relationships, interactions and information exchange with suppliers, partners, customers, and employees located in geographically dispersed offices.
Based on customers and partners feedback we are excited to announce the following key enhancements:
Addressing a broader customers space with UC Desktop App enhancements
- New Atos Unify OpenScape UC Desktop App with integrated WebRTC functionality for macOS
- Mass rollout of the UC Desktop app
- Automatic silent update
- Support of VMware Horizon / Citrix HDX (VDI)
- Support to Yealink Headsets
Satisfy customer needs with enhancing user experience
- Enhanced video functionality
- Improved usability for conferences
- New ways to initiate and receive calls
- Support of list of useful contacts
- Integrated mouse pointer with comment options
Focus on mobility with Atos Unify OpenScape Mobile Pro
- Support of Atos Unify OpenScape 4000 video
- QR code support
Advancing productivity with improved integration capabilities
- Microsoft Teams presence sync with UC (focus on free /busy status)
- Integrated Microsoft Outlook private contacts list
- Out of office notifications with Microsoft Office 365
Those entire feature improvements enhance the power of your business communications – regardless of where you work, meet, or what device you’re using, OpenScape UC helps bring everything and everyone together, seamlessly, securely, and at the lowest cost.