Updates to Atos Unify OpenScape UC with increased productivity and integration capabilities
On February 26th we have released our new version of Atos Unify OpenScape UC V10R2, offering enhanced reliability, a number of usability enhancements such as integrated screen sharing support with WebRTC, SIP URI Dialing, improved integration capabilities as well as chat attachments support with Atos Unify OpenScape Mobile Pro to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
OpenScape UC delivers seamless, intuitive and efficient communications and thus enhances workforce productivity. Atos Unify OpenScape is based on the Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), which enables it to easily integrate within a customer’s existing IT and application environment.
OpenScape UC enables enterprises of any size to collaborate seamlessly beyond the boundaries of the traditional office, improving relationships, interactions and information exchange with suppliers, partners, customers, and employees located in geographically dispersed offices.
Based on customers and partners feedback we are excited to announce the following key enhancements:
Addressing a broader customers space
- Integrated WebRTC screen sharing support for conferences, 1:1 and with guest access
- New conference UI design with different views
- WebRTC support for Atos Unify OpenScape 4000 (available via PSR)
- SIP URI Dialing with Atos Unify OpenScape Voice V10R1 (available via PSR)
- Increased WebRTC scalability (2nd step) with up to 4000 concurrent/max. user on Atos Unify OpenScape Media Server
Satisfy customer needs with enhanced user experience and improved integration capabilities
- OpenScape UC application integration supporting additional UC tab functions for conferences, voicemail and call interaction
- Atos Unify OpenScape Fusion with integrated screen share support, SIP URI Dialing (available via PSR) and hot swap audio devices during active call
Focus on mobility with Atos Unify OpenScape Mobile Pro
- UI enhancements for chat including support of attachments
- SIP URI Dialing with OpenScape Voice V10R1 (available via PSR)
Those entire feature improvements enhance the power of your business communications – regardless of where you work, meet, or what device you’re using, OpenScape UC helps bring everything and everyone together, seamlessly, securely, and at the lowest cost.