OpenScape 4000 V10 brings more flexibility for anytime, anywhere communications and SIP Trunking enhancements
We are excited to share that the new OpenScape 4000 V10 and OpenScape Manager V10 are released and available to order as of June 2nd, 2020. The updated versions continue to satisfy customer needs by adding SIP Trunking improvements, including interworking with Microsoft Teams, enhanced customer flexibility with new TDM devices support and increased security functionalities to ensure business continuity with high reliability.
OpenScape 4000 V10 is our future proof, a feature-rich hybrid communications platform that supports improved virtual team collaboration, exceptional flexibility, strong security and reliability, superior investment protection, and cost-effective communications. With its high availability and powerful performance, it addresses business opportunities for medium to large enterprises. Its modern architecture supports a variety of flexible deployment models and offers standards-based integration and interoperability with business-critical applications and systems. Together with a strong global presence and service availability, OpenScape 4000 allows enterprises to focus on their business and own strengths while using next-generation communication.
The OpenScape 4000 Manager is our central management platform for homogenous OpenScape / HiPath 4000 standalone systems and networks and is an integral component of the management architecture.
We are always listening to our partners and customers. Therefore, we are thrilled to highlight the following key improvements:
Satisfy customer needs with SIP Trunking enhancements, including interworking with Microsoft Teams
- SIP Trunking enhancements: The enhancements include native SIP Trunking capabilities to connect to Microsoft Teams via Microsoft certified SBCs for telephony interworking. The new version also features improved emergency call support.
Enhancing customer flexibility for anytime, anywhere communications
- New TDM Devices support: OpenScape 4000 enhances customer flexibility with its new TDM devices support. The new version includes support of OpenScape Desk Phone CP200T and CP400T, expanding the already existing IP device family.
- SIP subscriber improvements: OpenScape 4000 now supports Hunt Groups with the OpenScape Fusion client. Furthermore, the remote Activation of Night Station and Directed Call Park are now available for SIP Devices and OpenScape Xpert.
Ensuring business continuity with highly reliable software and enhanced security functionality
- Enhanced security functions with secure and efficient transport layer encryption by using TLS 1.3
- Increased serviceability with permanent trace capabilities
- Improved multitenancy capabilities for OpenScape 4000 Manager
With these new product innovations, OpenScape 4000 not only adds value to your existing solution but also allows for cost-effective migration options when you are ready to make the move to IP.