New Atos Unify OpenScape UC V10R1 – increased productivity and operational efficiency
On August 14th, we have released our new version of OpenScape UC V10R1, delivering enhanced reliability, a number of usability enhancements such as UC client support for macOS, Linux, and Windows via WebRTC, Guest Access for conferences as well as improved integration capabilities with Microsoft Teams to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
OpenScape UC enables seamless, intuitive, and efficient communications and thus enhances workforce productivity. OpenScape is based on the Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), which enables it to easily integrate within a customer’s existing IT and application environment.
OpenScape UC enables enterprises of any size to collaborate seamlessly beyond the boundaries of the traditional office, improving relationships, interactions, and information exchange with suppliers, partners, customers, and employees located in geographically dispersed offices.
Based on customers and partners feedback we are excited to announce the following key enhancements:
Broader addressable market with client support for all operating systems
- UC client support for macOS, Linux, and Windows
- Integrated WebRTC functionality (via built-in softphone)
- Conference with WebRTC Guest Access
- Increased WebRTC scalability (1st step) with up to 800 concurrent/max. users on one Atos Unify OpenScape Media Server
Satisfy customer needs with enhanced user experience and improved integration capabilities
- OpenScape UC Web Client Integration into Microsoft Teams application (1st step)
- An integrated TAB enables users to call via the existing OpenScape infrastructure
- Use of Preferred Device settings of OpenScape UC
- The integration allows users to drive calls by entering the number (E.164 or internal number), UC contact list and corporate directory
- No Microsoft 365 E5 or E3+phone system licenses required
- Investment protection for existing OpenScape infrastructure
Those entire feature improvements enhance the power of your business communications – regardless of where you work, meet, or what device you’re using, OpenScape UC helps bring everything and everyone together, seamlessly, securely, and at the lowest cost.